How to perform the post of a new feed to the service using Postman application.
- To ease things a little bit you can use Postman as a method to deliver the new feed to the service.
- First you need to set up a POST request pointing to:
Where INDEX_SERVICE_URL could be:
The INDEX_TOKEN is the one obtained from Jenkins when adding your index to the index platform.
The FEED_ID is the name of your feed.
3. Upload your feed to the request using the Body → form-data option, and then on the Key param setting File as the choice:
4. The Header should be automatically populated as Postman analyses the file to extract its type, in case it doesn't happen here is the header Postman uses for an XML catalog:
5. Finally just the send the request and you will see the output in the console with the result.
6. If you want to verify your test you can go to: